8 proven health benefits of walnuts for a balanced diet. They are rich in good fats, vitamins and minerals.
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Super Plant Source of Omega 3
- Supports Healthy Aging
- May Decrease Inflammation
- Improves Blood Fats
- May Reduce Risk of Some Cancers
- May Help Manage Type 2 Diabetes and Lower Your Risk
- Supports Good Brain Function
Walnuts are made up of 65% fat and about 15% of protein.
30g serve: 185 calories, 19g fat, 4.5g protein, 3.9g carbs (0.7 sugar)
Check out our Food Tips on Instagram!
* StepsApp Pedometer App – Step Counter and Walking Tracker *
StepsApp turns your phone into a simple and beautiful step counter. Just put your phone in your pocket and off you go. Visit our Website – StepsApp