Burpees for a full body workout to loose weight!
Burpees are a fundamental and full bodyweight exercise which improves your coordination, balance and strength. It is a standard exercise in Crossfit. In our workout we have the light version of it. Without jumping and less effort on the ground. Burpees are a full body workout to loose weight.
Burpees are a full bodyweight exercise which trains different skills of your body. It combines several fitness exercises to a fluid movement and betters your coordination, balance and strength. They are perfect for body fat burning. Due their intense they burn a ton of calories, much more than with moderate exercising.
Watch the StepsApp Video on YouTube for “How to do a Burpee?”:
How to do a Burpee?
In general Burpees are an advanced exercise which combines several fitness exercises into a fluid movement. It is a mixture of squat, push-up and stretch with hands. We choose a basic and light version of this powerful exercise. This is how to start with Burpees as a beginner.
1. Starting position: Stand with your feet shoulder width
2. Go slowly (beginner version) down, bend your knees and bring your hands on the floor
3. Move back into the top of a push-up position (the hip does not have to be fully stretched = easier)
Tip: If you are advanced you can complete a push-up.
4. Go slowly back into an upright position
If you are advanced you can do the Burpees more dynamic.
- Go fully into the push-up position and complete the push-up
- Full tension in the back and in the hips
- Jump back into upright position
Warm-up and prepare for Burpees
It is important to warm up your body before you do the Burpees. Make a general warm up for 10-15min on the Crosstrainer or Treadmill. Then warum up your hands with some wrist extensions or wrist rotations and get ready for the Burpees.
Burpees are very powerful for your training to loose body weight and fat. They combine squats, push-ups and stretching. As a beginner you should start with the basic version of Burpees. Don’t forget to warm-up!
Always ask a doctor for advice if you’ve had any related injuries to prevent strain.
* StepsApp Pedometer App – Step Counter and Walking Tracker *
StepsApp turns your phone into a simple and beautiful step counter. Just put your phone in your pocket and off you go. Visit our Website – StepsApp