Kettlebell training is perfect to build strength and burn fat quickly. Kettlebells are available in different sizes and weights. It depends on your fitness level!
With the kettlebells you train several components at once. Strength, endurance, agility, speed and coordination. Depending on the exercise, many muscle groups can be addressed.
As a beginner, you should attach particular importance to good exercise execution and choose the weight more easily. For advanced users, kettlebell training is also very suitable as a HIT workout (high-intensity training).
The beginner’s exercise with kettlebells – the kettlebell swing
- Hip-wide stand
- Kettlebell in front of the body on the floor
- Bend your knees, lean your upper body forward
- Grab the kettlebell with both hands
- Explosively pull the kettlebell back through your legs and swing it up
- Stretch your legs and tighten your torso
- Swing the kettlebell back and bend your legs again
Abdominals, backs, thighs and buttocks are primarily trained in these exercises.
* StepsApp Pedometer App – Step Counter and Walking Tracker *
StepsApp turns your phone into a simple and beautiful step counter. Just put your phone in your pocket and off you go. Visit our Website – StepsApp