10,000 steps every day is not easy. So why not to start with a 5,000 steps goal? Wearing a pedometer or fitness tracker is an easy way to support you to reach this goal.
A reasonable goal for most people is to increase average daily steps each week by 500. Set small goals and for example aim for 2,000 steps before your lunch break.
Getting 10,000 steps a day for 30 days is much harder that it seems. But if this is your goal, start with a lower amount. Let’s say with 5,000 steps a day.
- Make the first 1200 steps from waking up until lunch break
- Take the stairs and count the floors as often as you can
- Go for a small walk in the lunch break
- Take the stairs and count the floors again after the lunch break
- When you come home, go shopping on foot
- If you have not reached your 5,000 steps in the evening, then go for a round walk, 15-20min are enough
* StepsApp Pedometer App – Step Counter and Walking Tracker *
StepsApp turns your phone into a simple and beautiful step counter. Just put your phone in your pocket and off you go. Visit our Website – StepsApp