Read how easy it is to integrate training into everyday life. One workout a day. Is it effective?
No time for training? The gym is too far away and you find it difficult to exercise regularly? With these tips you can easily integrate your training into everyday life. You don’t have to spend tons of time in the gym. It is enough if you set small goals at the beginning, but consistently pursue them. One exercise per day is easy to implement with a little time management and is more effective than you might think. No matter if you are a beginner or advanced.
The formula is called ONE WORKOUT PER DAY – Daily Workout
The goal is to do ONE WORKOUT PER DAY. The daily workout should become an integral part of your daily routine. You need a maximum of 5-10 minutes, not a minute longer. The advantage of the often alternating exercises is that your body and muscles always receive new stimuli. This is a very effective training and has a very effective training effect. With the new exercises you will never get bored and you will always learn new movement patterns.
Full power with maximum regeneration
You also have enough time between exercises to recover, because you don´t spend hours of doing hard workouts each day. This will prevent you from overtraining. One day of the week is regeneration day. On this day there is a sports break and you can be lazy.
The exercises are chosen, that different muscle groups are always trained. Some exercises are whole body exercises. Therefore, a workout can be skipped if it is too heavy, because each muscle group is trained several times a week.
What is being trained?
The daily workout is both strength and endurance-oriented. If you want to work on your stamina, then setting an additional step goal (5000 – 10,000 steps per day) is perfect. If an exercise is too difficult for you, you can do an exercise from the previous days.
Tips for your effective daily workout
- Use the morning because a good day starts with the perfect workout.
- Don’t think too much if you should train or not. Just do it. There is a maximum of ten minutes each day as an investment in your health.
- Combine your training with your daily routine and use lunch breaks or short breaks for your daily workout.
- Make a plan and mark the days you did your daily workout.
- Make a short warmup before the actual workout, so you would reduce the risk of injury.
Hard facts for your daily workout
- A different workout every day – one exercise
- A mix of strength, endurance, coordination, flexibility, speed
- Suitable for beginners as well as advanced
- Short medium-intensive training
- The training can be carried out anywhere (outdoor / indoor)
- No special sports outfit necessary
- The exercises always addresses different muscle groups
- Duration 5-10min (including warming up)
- Always new stimuli for the muscles
- The number of repetitions is chosen individually (Beginners 5-10 / Pros 10-max)
Always ask a doctor for advice if you’ve had any related injuries to prevent strain.
* StepsApp Pedometer App – Step Counter and Walking Tracker *
StepsApp turns your phone into a simple and beautiful step counter. Just put your phone in your pocket and off you go. Visit our Website – StepsApp