Summer days are best to be active with your family and have fun with your kids. You must not spend a lot of money to enjoy the feeling of summer.
We have some ideas for you:
- Run through a sprinkler together
- Have a water fight using balloons and spray bottles
- Go hiking in the woods
- Have dinner in the park or somewhere else outside
- Go swimming in a lake
- Take a family walk
- Go out for ice cream
- Visit a theme park
- Go camping
If you decide to be active in summer be spontaneous but also take care and don´t forget the following:
- Warm up and stretch before sports
- Drink enough water especially on hot days
- Have some snacks with you
- Take enough brakes to avoid overuse injury
- Be a supportive parent and hear what your kids want
Two ideas for the ultimative summer fun.
Recycled Bottle Bowling
Use some old plastic bottles, write numbers on them and play bowling with a tennis ball.
Hide some sweets or small presents in the garden or somewhere outdoor and mark them on a printed map. Then make an orienteering and try to find them together with your kids.