The Best Potato Soup Recipe for the Cold Season – Vegan!
Potato Soup is a soup that is also great as a filling main course.
The soup is a good vitamin supplier with relatively high nutrient density, especially if a lot of vegetables are included. The vitamins and minerals stay in the soup water and the potatoes are very filling.
Ingredients for two persons:
- 200g of organic potatoes
- 1/2 l of organic vegetable soup
- 1 bunch of soup vegetables
- 1 onion
- 1 handful of mushrooms fresh / dried
- Caraway seed
- 1 shot of soymilk
Preparation of potato soup:
- Cut the soup vegetables and cook in the 1/2 l organic vegetable soup.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into small cubes.
- Cut onions.
- Wash the mushrooms in water and soak.
- Stew the onions until glassy.
- Add organic vegetable soup and soup vegetables, add the spices and the potato cubes.
- Add the mushrooms.
- Bring the whole soup to a boil and simmer slowly.
- Finally, season the potato soup with salt and pepper.
- Soy milk in and stir.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
Also read -> Healthy vegetable soup recipe