7 tips against seasonal affective disorder – Think Positive!
Do you know that, when it gets dark again outside and the days are shorter, then a slight depression creeps in. Seasonal affective disorder – Your mood will drop and your motivation for activities will decrease. We have some tips to escape the winter depression.
It is also called Seasonal affective disorder (SAD). This is a feeling of tiredness and sadness that some people have during the autumn and winter when there is very little sunshine.
- Start the day with positive thoughts
- Do not let negative thoughts be in your mind
- Smile have a positive attitude
- Be happy about the little things and always see the good things
- Just leave out negative messages and surround yourself with positive people
- Avoid comparisons
- Pay attention to your needs
Additional tip: Move and do sports. If you set yourself a daily step goal, that will help you with your motivation. Many small steps make a big whole.
* StepsApp Pedometer App – Step Counter and Walking Tracker *
StepsApp turns your phone into a simple and beautiful step counter. Just put your phone in your pocket and off you go. Visit our Website – StepsApp